2010년 9월 25일 토요일

Chuseok

 Chuseok is the biggest holiday with Seolnal in Korea.   Thanks for an ancestor what a year farm work. It is similar to Thanks giving day. I think.
 Monday. Unfortunately,  I went go to school. Maybe other class was canceled. So I sad.
My relative come to my home. I busy prefer to food. I shopped market with my mother.
My mother said "you help me. If you are married you help your wife. so you practice now".
Our family divied work. I prefer some make a food. It is hard.
We perform a religious service in Chuseok morning and go to a park cemetery. Weather is bad so there is inactine.
This holiday is busy. I go to school on Friday to Sunday. My labboratory is remodeling. I'll move luggages. So this week bad. I'm so tired. I wish to spend time this week quickly.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기