We are traveling jeju by bike for 8days. Absoulutely it is hard. If you are traveling by bike, I don't recommand.
We are going to around Jeju. But we don't go olleh road.
South sea is very beautiful and good smell specially Jeju sea. It seems to an emerald. But A typhoon started to blow. I can't see long time.
We went to chocholate museum and Osulloc. Chocolate museum mades chocolate by hand. So It is more sweet. (it mean not sugar taste) Osulloc is green tea farm. It is different in Bo-sung green tea farm.




If you'd like to go Jeju island, I recommand Olleh road and Lotte hotel. Lotte hotel has a waterfall. There performance waterfall show. It is impressive.

I went to Jeju Island, when I was elementary school student. I almost forgot... I'll go there again someday. :)
답글삭제8days by bikes? it's awesome!
답글삭제I think you are brave and nice rider. Do you like hard ship?
답글삭제You had a such a great time! I want to go to jeju
답글삭제