2010년 9월 18일 토요일

second assignment

Who is my admire person?

 I  admire Kim Gu.  You know who is him. His name is Kim chang-su. but we know Kim gu. It changed his age 37.  He published his diary 'baekbum il-ji'.
 He is a independent fighter, educator and politician.He lived 1876-1948.  This time confused politic. 1910 was conquested by Japan. It was the colonial era. 
김구와 윤봉길 So He did an independentce movement and an edification. And  He workedprovisional government in Sanghai. I think he make a contribution to korea independent. In addition he wanted south and north unified. 
  I respect him. His mind never changed whatever may happen. He persever in his efforts to unified. He love Korea whoever . He is not greedy .Especially desire for power. So He is my roll model.
 Nowdays I think that many politicians protect their interest. They worked for themselves not the people. So I hope to sacrifice for public interest.
Now there is  Kim Gu museum in Yongsan Hyochang-dong.  If you hope to know more information him you go to Kim Gu museum and library.  

댓글 4개:

  1. Hi, I also admire Kim Ku. Because I think he has conviction and that will be never changed in any situations. I think everything can be change easily but he doesn't looks like them. So, I admire his unchanging belief.

    답글삭제
  2. There will be no korean who don't know him. I think he is a great person. It's a great thing to struggle against Japan. I hate Japan tried to colonize Korea. Just thinking of his sacrifice for nation, I reflect on myself to live life well.

    답글삭제
  3. Taegeukgi in picture is not same as now.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi~Dew. Thank you for rare picture. See you^^

    답글삭제