2010년 10월 16일 토요일

Embarrassment

 I'm writing to my blog late. I do all my assignment  on weekend. But there was problem this week.
yesterday I did my assignment. I was writing blog. so I was called my friend. He grandmother came died. I weared dress and went to funeral. I returned my home after 3hours. I started my assignment again. But my computer isn't operation. I didn't save all my assignmeent.  It turned off and turned on. Also It wasn't operation. I felt Embarrassment.  I think It took virus maybe. At that time It was Saturday  9o'clock. Service department closed. And it was late time. First of all I was writing my blog until midnight.

Finally. I falied to fix it . today I called my friends and borrow Windows program CD. I reset my computer. So sad. I'll do my all assignment again. If I used my friend computer at moment, It isn't operation how about it?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기