At that time I crossed pedestrian crossing. It was run. Because green light was blink. I hurried up.
But I was hit by car. I fainted at moment. When mind felt, there was car inside. I was fearful and didn't any thinking.
I arrived hospital. Doctors said "You broke your leg and foot." Suddenly A doctor began to handle my leg for a 1hour. It is very painful. A doctor told me my legs was injured extremely. And you need surgery operation. If surgery operation failed I may become uncomfortable my leg. It mean I may become disable person. I worried about my future. Absoulutely. I was fearful.
I did surgical operation 5times a year. So I couldn't go to middle school and study anymore. But my teacher and my friends came to my hospital room everyday. And they teached me. I am thankful to them.
Surgical operation is successful fortunately. Since I did physiotherapy during an year. And I finished military service. My legs are little length difference. But It is no comfortable in my life.
I don't forget who help me at tha time.
Be careful car and driving.


Oh my .... So are you okay now?
답글삭제WOW! Did you study until 9 p.m. when you were middle school student? Unbelievable!
답글삭제oh...no! are you okay?
답글삭제